domingo, 25 de noviembre de 2012

a free time...



The little prince is a story that was published in 1943 by the French writer and aviator Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. This book is recommended for the reading of children and adults, and is an classics book that you have read around the world.
This story is very special for my, because is an story that  has a message beautiful.the first time I read this story was at age 14, at that time the topics of this bookmarked my way of seeing life.
This story tells about friendship, the meaning of life, love and values ​​of people. Thebook tells the story of a boy who lives in a world in which there are three volcanoesand a rose, but one day decided to travel the universe is unfolding on your planet,this crossing the known planets and make new friends leaving countless messages on these meetings.
I recommend this book to all people who have a love of reading,this book is uniqueand their messages are beautiful and leave the reader thinking about what read,there is no better book than this.
Finally I like it when the book was written that "the essential is invisible to the eye,that looks good only with the eyes of the heart".
I really love this book and frame the way I see life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario